Main research areas:
- Assessment of the impact of nuclear activities on the environment;
- Development of the radiation measurement methods applicable to radiation protection;
- Development of scientific, methodological and practical knowledge for the radiological emergency preparedness;
- Public information for nuclear power acceptance;
- Development of methods, techniques and technologies for the decommissioning of nuclear installations.
Main results of research:
- Studies concerning the assessment of the impact on the environment, public reports;
- Procedures, monitoring programs of the effluents radioactivity and of the environment during normal operation and during emergency situations;
- New methods of radiological characterization applicable to radiation protection and to decommissioning of nuclear installations;
- Manual of personnel training in the field of radiological safety;
- Works published in journals and at scientific meetings.
Contact: Cristian DULAMA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org