- Ensuring customer satisfaction through the quality of the products, equipment and services delivered by the Institute in accordance with the Quality Management System, implemented within ICN-Pitesti in accordance with the provisions of the ISO 9001:2000 Standard.
- Visual examination and dimension control;
- Surfaces chemical control and their coatings (priming, painting, browning, zinc plating etc.);
- Destructive testing in ISCIR certified laboratory:
- mechanical testing - tensile, hardness (Brinell, Vickers);
- technological tests - bending, breaking.
- Nondestructive control in ISCIR certified laboratories in the classic and nuclear field:
- RTx - nondestructive examination penetrating radiation (X);
- PT - examination with penetrating liquids;
- LT - leakage testing;
- Helium leak detector;
- Hydraulic pressure;
- Air pressure.
- Approving sealing procedures according to ISCIR regulations with ISCIR level 3 authorized personnel.
- ISCIR authorization for activities of nondestructive examinations;
- ISCIR authorization for certifying the marking restoration;
- ISCIR certification for the destructive examinations laboratory;
- ISCIR authorized personnel in the nuclear field.
- The QC laboratory performed examinations for:
- CNE PROD Cernavoda;
- CNE INVEST Cernavoda;
- TITAN Echipamente Nucleare S.A. Bucuresti;
- ROMAG PROD Drobeta Turnu Severin;
- ROMENERGO PROD Bucuresti;
- ALSTOM GENERAL TURBO Bucuresti.
Contact: Violeta DRAGOMIR; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org