METROLOGY & IT
- Transmission of the measurement unit for performing accurate measurements in the research and development and production processes, both technically and legally.
- Managing the IT infrastructure and establishing / implementing the IT policy within RATEN ICN in order to ensure the protection of the information classified in electronic format and the stable and correct functioning of the IT system..
- Standardizes, calibrates, repairs, measures and monitors the equipment in accordance with the current legislation.
- Provides expert advice and manages the metrological measurement and monitoring of RATEN ICN equipment.
- Represents RATEN ICN in relation with metrology entities (CNCAN, BRLM, INM).
- Ensures the operation of the computing equipment, IT network and email.
- Proposes to the RATEN ICN management the IT policy and monitors its implementation by internal rules, ensuring the protection of electronically classified information.
- Represents RATEN ICN in relation with IT entities.
- The laboratory is designated as a notified body in the nuclear field in accordance with SR EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- Mentaining notification for the nuclear field, as a result of the expertise conducted by CNCAN.
- Carrying-out economic contracts/orders such as metrological calibration and repairing, recalibration of the measuring and monitoring equipment for external beneficiaries.
- Providing professional equipment and software for managing and securing the internet and intranet networks.
- Implementing network applications useful for RATEN ICN specific activities;
- Internal accreditation of the IT system for the processing of classified ”RESTREINT UE”.
Contact: Silviu POPESCU, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org