METROLOGY & IT
- Transmission of the measurement unit for performing accurate measurements in the research and development and production processes, both technically and legally.
- Managing the IT infrastructure and establishing / implementing the IT policy within ICN.
- Standardizes, calibrates, repairs, measures and monitors the equipment in accordance with the current legislation.
- Provides expert advice and manages the metrological measurement and monitoring of ICN equipment.
- Represents ICN in relation with metrology entities (BRLM, INM).
- Ensures the operation of the computing equipment, IT network and email.
- Proposes to the ICN management the IT policy and monitors its implementation by internal rules.
- Represents ICN in relation with IT entities.
- The laboratory is designated as a notified body in the nuclear field in accordance with SR EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and SR EN ISO 9000.
- Obtaining notification for the nuclear field, as a result of the expertise conducted by CNCAN.
- Carrying-out economic contracts/orders for external beneficiaries, such as metrological calibration and repairing, recalibration of the measuring and monitoring equipment.
- Developing and improving the two IT networks, one providing internet access and a second local one, not connected to the internet (fiber optics and UTP cable)
- Providing professional equipment for managing and securing the internet and intranet networks.
- Implementing network applications useful for ICN specific activities;
- Implementing documents electronic archiving infrastructure (NKM).
Contact: Silviu POPESCU, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org